Friday, December 05, 2008, 10:06 AM
|
I miss netball mann...... Suddenly thought about my netball days in Changkat. Tsk, I remember yelling around the court. I remember always losing matches. I remember the great feeling when I managed to get the ball in the net. The great feeling when you blocked your opponent's ball successfully, or when you made a good pass.The BIBS, I miss wearing the bibs. I was WING ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!! Shiok. Thinking about it, I kinda regret not joining TPJC netball during JAE. When I was in it during PAE, I felt so out. The people there were quite friendly, with the exception of one recreational netball player *rolls eyes* . They kept asking why I was so quiet. AIYAH DUNNO WHAT TO SAY WHAT. I'm also not the type who is super enthu in meeting new people. Small talk makes me uncomfortable, hahahaha. Seeing other people playing netball, carrying netballs, talking about netball, brings backs old memories. Boooooooooooooooo crap, I wanna play the game again. __ Shoutouts! Bony: Thanks for the camel! Like it alot!!! I keep admiring it...hahahahaha :D Didi: Cheer up :D |